IC Mobile Returns Policy - 20/11/2019
If you've ordered a product:
- How to return a product if a) you’ve changed your mind, or b) if your product is faulty or damaged
- Bundles are not eligible for return once there has been usage
- What to do if you’ve damaged a product, or forgotten to disable a security feature
- How to let us know if a product is faulty
- For information on how your order will be delivered please see our T&C's
We have set out below the main reasons you may wish to return a product or cancel a Bundle, so please read these carefully and follow the returns process that you feel applies to you.
1. How to return a product or if you have changed your mind
You have the right to return a Product, no later than 14 days after the day on which you received your product (“Returns Period”). This applies to all products except the following:
- If you have activated your Bundle and made calls, sent texts or used data this does not apply.
- Digital products and unsealed software such as music and games which have been unsealed, downloaded or used (unless the products are faulty, see How to return a product if it is faulty section below).
2. What steps do I need to take to return a Product or cancel an unused bundle?
- To make a claim under our Returns Policy, you’ll need to tell us that you want to return your product and/or service. To do this simply contact us
- You’ll need to return the product (such as mobile devices, accessories or similar product) that we’ve supplied you.
When you request to return a product we will either send you a pre-paid envelope, which will arrive 2-5 days after you’ve contacted us, or a returns label by email which you can print off yourself. You must put all the products that came with
your order into the pre-paid envelope and send it back to us. If you’ve received a returns label by email, please print the label and follow the instructions detailed on it.
Please make sure that all the products that you are returning are protected securely. We’ll complete your returns request and, if you’ve requested to cancel your unused Bundle, we will refund the amount.
All returned products must be in a like-new condition (this also includes, where applicable, the mobile device, charger, headphones, battery, instructions, and other products that came with your order). You must also return any other free or promotional products that you received with you order (for example, free earphones, phone cases, etc.). We’ll accept fair wear and tear. If any free or promotional products are missing, we reserve the right to apply a charge to cover our costs.
Like-new condition means:
- The product must be fully functional
- There must be no damage such as cracks, chips or visible signs of wear and tear that isn’t reasonable for the age of the product
- Mobile devices must have working screens and must not be registered as lost or stolen
3. How do I disable a product’s security feature before I return it?
You must remove any security and other protective features that prevent us from accessing any product.
4. What do I have to pay if I return within the Returns Period?
If you return your order before the end of the Returns Period, you may lose any offers or discounts that may have been applied to other services you’ve decided to keep. In addition, you’ll need to pay for:
- The Bundle if there is any usage (Pre-paid)
- Any use of the services not covered by your Bundle (international calls, roaming, premium rate calls, for example). (Pre-paid)
If your order was delivered to you, we’ll also refund the standard postage costs, if applicable, that you paid for delivery of the order.
5. What do I have to pay if I return after the Returns Period?
It’s not possible to return any products that you have ordered after the Returns Period unless faulty (see below), but you can cancel your Plan at any time.
6. How to return a product if it is faulty
If a Product develops a fault, please get in touch within the timeframes below, as we’ll need
7. What do I do if I want to exchange my product with another one?
We don’t offer an option to exchange a product once ordered. If you do change your mind and you want to exchange a product, you can follow our returns process above; returning the original product ordered (within 14 days from the day you receive
the product) for a refund and then re-ordering a new product test the Product for you to confirm the fault.
If a Product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, we’ll simply exchange it for a brand new one or you can return the Product and get a full refund as set out above.
If a Product develops a fault after 30 days of purchase, we’ll try and repair the Product for you, otherwise we will replace it. If it is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, you won’t be charged for this.
Please note that damage to products isn’t covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. If it’s damaged rather than faulty, we’ll let you know how much the repair or replacement will cost.